Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Save Kitchen Confidential!

So today I was reading through my copy of EW (which I love - thanks Keri) and found an article on one of the first casualties of the fall TV season. It was about how "Head Cases" was cancelled after only two shows. Head cases? My reaction exactly. Who cares? But what got my heart rate up was seeing their "endagered list". Listed front and centre was KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL. An immediate email was sent to Keri (who got me hooked on the show in the first place) and we decided something must be done. First plan - sign someone elses' petition, so I googled "save kitchen confidential". Not much happened. A few message boards of people who like the show but that's about it. So next step was to create our own blog to rally the masses into watching this funny show and letting FOX know that it would be a mistake to cancel it.

Actually I just wanted to start another blog. It's a sickness and I can't help myself. But I really am concerned about this show b/c it's great, honest!

Critics Crave Kitchen
*EW says "check out Fox's deliciously dishy new series."
*May says "I can't look away."
*Ntonks_tvtome says "this should be the one sitcom of the fall season that will be raved about by everyone."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I love Kitchen Confidential and it's a great seguway between Arrested Development and Las Vegas. It's my guilty pleasure for Monday nights.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home