Friday, October 07, 2005

EW Hates Celebrities

The following takes place between 8:00 - 9:00am on the day of the California presidential primary. All events occur in real time. Sorry. What I meant to say is that this is part of an email between myself and the girls at "Go Fug Yourself".

Me: Have you seen the newest EW cover? Is it just me or is Sheryl Crow looking
very scary and very masculine????? I love the magazine but am constantly horrified with the pictures they choose for their covers.

Heather & Jessica: I KNOW! Their photo editor is EVIL.

This is something that I would be concerned about if I was a celebrity. You're talented, beautiful, famous and getting a cover shot on a very cool magazine. Then your cover shot turns out like this.

Are you upset? I would be. But maybe they think they look good. Maybe they have people telling them that it's a great picture. Maybe they're too important to even look at the picture. Whatever the case may be I feel that the EW photo editor has a split personality. Or maybe she (he) just has a serious hate-on (world stolen from Lainey) for certain celebs.

But all is not bad/scary in the land of EW covers.

-I would just like to say that even though I do really like this picture of Tom Cruise (and honestly have LOVED him in the past) I am still totally grossed out by his "relationship" with Katie/Kate Holmes and their alien love child.
-This is not the best picture of Orlando but I think Kirsten looks excellent and they look good together. Unlike some very forced pictures we've seen on their covers in the past.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marsi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home