Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snape Is Innocent T-Shirt UPDATE

So remember my "Snape is innocent" t-shirt that I bought from Punks And Nerds?


Well after I bought it I had a dream. I am sitting at a departure gate in LAX. I am reading a book (something brilliant -- not some fluffy chick lit). Suddenly a shadow falls across the book. I hear a deep, distinctive, sexy voice say "I like your shirt". I look up -- it's Alan Rickman (looking like Snape, but Snape in muggle clothes). We chat. I am funny. We bond. He records a new outgoing message on my voicemail ("This is Prof Snape, Marsi can't come to the phone b/c she's in detention....." etc). We become friends. The rest of the dream is personal but the point is that I was actually in LAX two weekends ago!!!!!! Wearing my Snape tshirt! Okay well obviously I wore it to LAX b/c of the dream but that's hardly the point. This is what happened...

I am sitting at a departure gate at LAX.

I am reading a book..........which was fluffy chick lit (don't judge me).

A shadow falls across the book.

A voice says "do you really think he's innocent?".

I look up.

It's grandma (no, not my grandma but grandma-age). So sadly I didn't meet Alan Rickman but I did meet several Harry Potter fans while waiting for my flight. This shirt is great for meeting people. Maybe next time it'll be some cute boy. Maybe someone like this......Notice the Magnum, PI inspired Navy hat?!?!

ps - I'm wearing the shirt right now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I had the same dream!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen or read the Harry Potter triology but Alan Rickman is kind of an old dude. Was this a naughty dream?

11:14 PM  
Blogger Marsi said...

Dear Anonymous,

It's personal. :-)

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a crush on Alan Rickman, too -- that sexy voice! Plus he was very dashing in several of his movies: in Die Hard, as the Sheriff in Robin Hood, in the Galaxy Quest getup... he's got that interesting, sultry look. yes, he's getting up there, but the movies last forever http://j9marshall.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/a-rickman.jpg

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have had many "personal" dreams involving Alan Rickman...

Maybe if I am very good, God will reward me with him in Heaven. Well, one can always hope, anyway...

~Snapealicious

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have had many "personal" dreams involving Alan Rickman...

Maybe if I am very good, God will reward me with him in Heaven. Well, one can always hope, anyway...

~Snapealicious

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Namu said...

I've had some personal dreams about Alan too. And by personal, I mean the ones where he snubs me in favor of going out to dinner with my parents. Thanks a frikkin lot subconcious.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home