Sunday, January 15, 2006

24 -- I'm Hooked (Again!)

I loved seasons one and two of 24. Loved that Nina was the mole, was so sad that Teri died but thought it was a good twist, loved ragging on Kim but by the time season three rolled around I was working nights. It was just too hard to tape it and watch it.

Anyways, I stumbled across the season premiere tonight. I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm totally hooked again. I can't believe that David Palmer is dead!!!!!!!

It's back on!!!!!!

Okay, commercial. I was so excited to see that Tony had his soul patch back. I can't believe Michelle's dead!

What's up w/ the president's psycho (PSYCHO!) wife? I think I need some background!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! Gotta get back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's two episodes. Are you still watching??

9:21 PM  
Blogger Marsi said...

Of course I'm still watching! Did you know that the big bad guy was the vampire/cop from "Forever Knight". I loved that show!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home