Thursday, March 02, 2006

It's Amazing Again

Thank you CBS! THANK YOU!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am to have The Amazing Race back "in it's Emmy winning format". Teams of two -- travelling all around the world. Season 9 kicked off on Tuesday night and it was excellent! My most favourite team is BJ & Tyler, the hippies from SanFran. Sadly the season is so young that I can't find any pics of them on the internet yet but here's their bio from CBS. BJ & Tyler These two are seriously funny and are wearing awesome clothes (hello peach tuxedo shirt). I think they might beat Brian and Greg (season 7) as my favourite team of all time.

In this week's EW, there was a half page article written by Lynette Rice asking exec producer Bertram van Munster & host Phil Keoghan for 5 reason why the viewing public should tune in again after last season's "big-time suckfest" that was known as the family edition. Here are their reasons.
1. No more annoying kids! Amen!
2. Dynamic duos!!!! As proved by my best friends BJ & Tyler.
3. Phil has a crush! She's cute -- but I bet her boyfriend could kick Phil's ass. Which I don't want b/c I love Phil. I would be the team member who would insist on hugging him after every leg of the race no matter how gross and smelly I was.
4. New exotic locales. First stop was Brazil and there are stops scheduled in Moscow, Sicily & Oman.
5. More agita-inducing challenges. Ummm, not really sure what that means.


Ohhhh!!!!!! I got a picture of the boys (and the peach tuxedo shirt!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

He reminds me of of Kate Hudson's husband, Chris something or other! Reason six. Has been rockstar competitors!

11:13 AM  
Blogger staci said...

I am SO happy they got rid of the kids - I didn't watch it at all last season and am so happy they are back to normal.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home