Thursday, June 01, 2006

Oh Rexy, You're So Sexy

I've got the day/night off of work b/c Keri and I are going to see INXS! Yeah! I will be sneaking in my camera and since we're sitting right next to the stage I (or Keri) will hopefully get some good pics. So I'm hanging out at home having a lazy day (wearing my Crest white strips) and was wanting to watch some daytime television. I'm watching channel 2 (you know the one that tells you all the shows that are on) and what do I see coming on at 1pm but BEVERLY HILLS 90210! I was so excited b/c I loved that show in high school! And guess what? It was the very first episode -- Luke Perry isn't even around yet. It was so fun to watch. The fashion is awful -- I can't believe we ever thought it was cool to wear spandex and large t-shirts and ginormous sunglasses. But the most exciting part is that right at the end of the episode, when Brenda's gotten into the Blue Iguana w/ her fake ID and Kelly and co. haven't, this guy starts hitting on her. And it's Rex Manning, REX MANNING! Looking a little younger and thinner and not quite as slimy but it was him. My day is complete.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

"Attention Rex Manning fans! To your left you will notice a shoplifter being chased by our night manager Lucas. This young man will be caught, deep fried in a vat of hot oil and served to our first 100 customers! Just another tasty treat from the gang here at Empire Records!"

4:36 PM  
Blogger Marsi said...

Damn the man! Save the Empire!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please do not forget he was the main character in Grease 2 with Michelle Pfeifer!! He was a cool rider!

Damn the man, save the empire! Empire Records is still awesome!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home